- Dalistandard interface complies with Dali 144 standards
- Dali2certification , Dali member
- Digital control , output no flicker .
- Internationalgeneral AC input 100-250V range
- Naturalair cooling , moisture- proof , heat conduction , silica gel heat dissipation process
- Self developed depth dimming curve
- Multipleprotection functions
- Specialaluminum welding process , ultra small volume design
- Complywith ERP standard , and the standby power consumption is less than 0 . 5W
- LEDStrip light
- Villa intelligent lighting
- Itcan be connected to Dali intelligent lighting system
- Museum lighting
|Max Output Voltage||6.25A||12.5A|
|No load output voltage||24Vdc||12Vdc|
|Load power range||0-6.25A||0-12.5A|
|Strobe Level||No Flicker|
|Dimming Range||0~100%， LEDstart at 0.03%possible.|
|PWM Dimming Frequency||>3600Hz|
|Power down mode||memory function when power down|
|Dimming Interface||DALI (IEC62386)Signal control current < 2mA|
|Input Voltage Range||100-250Vac|
|Input Current||<1.7A ac100v|
|Power Factor||PF>0.98/100V ac(at full load)|
|THD||230Vac@THD <8% (at full load)|
|Inrush Current(typ.)||cold start48A@230Vac|
|Anti Surge||L-N: 2kV|
|Working Temperature||ta: 45°C tc: 80 °C|
|Working Humidity||20 ~ 95%RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Temp., Humidity||-40 ~ 80°C, 10~95%RH|
|Vibration||10~500Hz, 2G 12min./1cycle, period for 72min. each along X, Y, Z axes.|
|Over-heat Protection||Intelligently adjusting or turning off the output current if the PCB temperature ≥110°C, , auto recovers.|
|Over Load Protection||Shut down the output when rated power≥102%, auto recovers.|
|Short Circuit Protection||Shut down automatically if short circuit occurs, auto recovers.|
|Non-load Protection||output Constant Voltage.|
|Withstand Voltage||I/P-O/P: 3750Vac|
|Isolation Resistance||I/P-O/P: 100MΩ/500VDC/25°C/70%RH|
|Safety Standards||IEC/EN61347-1, IEC/EN61347-2-13|
|EMC Emission||EN55015, EN61000-3-2 Class C, IEC61000-3-3|
|EMC Immunity||EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, EN61547|
|Strobe Test Standard||IEEE 1789|
█ Dimensions :
█ Product Label:
Input wire: wire gauge 3-core wire 1 square, length 185mm, wire stripping 6-7mm (TIN)
Output wire: wire gauge 2-core wire 1 square, length 185mm, wire stripping 6-7mm (TIN)
Signal grounding: wire gauge 2-core wire 0.75m2, wire stripping 6-7mm (TIN)
External signal wire: 1.5 square copper core shielded wire, with length less than 300 meters
█ Relationship Diagrams:
█ Dimming curve
█ The use of guidance:
Unless otherwise specified , all specifications and parameters are measured under the input of 230VAC and the rated load of 25 ℃ ambient temperature .
Wire according to the product identification , and pay attention to the positive and negative poles and the direction of input and output .
matters needing attention:
Note 1: please check whether the input and output terminals are correct after power on;
Note 2: please connect the load at the DC output first , confirm it is correct , and then turn on the power supply; In the constant voltage mode , if the open circuit is powered on, please turn off the power supply and connect the LED after the electric energy stored at the output end is released ;
Note 3: this power driver is used for LED lamps. The input voltage range of the product is AC 100-250V , which is used within the specified output voltage and current range ,
When the ambient temperature is – 20 to + 45 ℃ , and the surface cannot be covered with thermal
insulation cotton and other items that block the heat dissipation of the product , the product enjoys a five- year free warranty under the environment that meets the service conditions of the product .
- Ifthe power supply does not light up after the electrical connection of the device for the first time , please cut off the AC input terminal and check :
1) . Check whether the DC output terminal has poor contact .
2) . Whether the positive and negative poles of DC output terminal are connected reverse ly.
3) . Check whether the AC input terminal has poor contact , eliminate the fault and then conduct power on test .
4) . Connect the signal to read whether the data is set to shutdown after power on
- After thedeviceis electrically connected , the LED light is on, but the LED light flashes. Please cut off the AC input power supply and check the DC output:
1) . Whether the design parameters of power supply are consistent with the actual use parameters of LED lamps .
2) . In case of other questions or problems during the use of the product, please contact our company in time to communicate and feed back bad information. Our company will actively assist your company to solve the problems .
█ The abnormal conditions and the corresponding treatment methods:
Digital addressable lighting interface (DALI)
Dali slave unit sends data only when the host requests data , that is , it adopts the mode of command
In the same Dali network , there are at most 64 slave units , and each slave unit has an independent short address .
You can also assign a slave unit to a group. Up to 16 groups can exist at the same time , and a slave unit can belong to different groups .
Each unit can set 16 scenes .
Main features of Dali protocol
1) . Asynchronous serial communication
2) . 1200 baud with Manchester encoding
3) . Two wire differential signal
4) . When the differential voltage is greater than 9 . 5v, it is high level
5) . When the differential voltage is less than 6 . 5V , it is low level
6) . The communication process is controlled by the host unit
7) . A Dali bus can connect 64 slaves
8) . Each slave can be individually addressed
Dali electrical characteristics
In idle state , Dali bus is high level , and the slave unit controls the bus
1) . When outputting high level , do not interfere with the signal of the host
2) . When the output is low , the Dali bus can be directly short circuited to each other
3) . The maximum current of Dali bus is 250mA
4) . Two way communication cannot be carried out at the same time
5) . The maximum length of data transmission line is 300m , or the voltage drop cannot exceed 2V