- The product is easy to install and can be directly used on the mainboard with inserting needles.
- Iternational Universalinput voltage: 85-264V AC or 110-370V DC.
- Itmeetsthe requirements of Energy Star Level 6 energy efficiency, automatic recovery, overheat protection, compact design and ultra low thickness ( 15.8mm).
- Longlife,high efficiency, 100% full load aging, high output voltage accuracy to 1%.
- 5. Overcurrentprotection, shortcircuit protection and temperature protection. The abnormal load problem is automatically restored to normal after relief.
- Theoutput has built-in filter and can be used without external filter circuit. Output built-in with 105 degree long life electrolytic capacitor.
- 7. Industrialgrade, supersmall size, low power consumption.
- Theproductconforms to the safety standard design, no load < 0. 1W, efficiency < 73% and with 3 years of quality assurance.
|Common models of this series we have (we can customize any products with different output voltage and current
or other requirements according to customer’s requirements)
|QLA05A-03||QLA05A-05||QLA05A-09||QLA05A- 12||HLA05A- 15||HLA05A-24|
|1 、Input Features|
|Working Voltage Range (VAC)||90-264|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||47-63|
|Input Current(mA)||0.07/ 115VAC 0.03/230VAC|
|Surge current(A)||Cold Boot：10A/230VAC|
|Stand-by power consumptio(mW)||≤ 100mW|
|2 、Output Features|
|Output voltage accuracy||± 1%|
|≤ 100mV||≤ 100mV|
|Linear adjustment rate||Full-load||± 1%|
|Load regulation||10- 100% Load||±3%|
|Start up and rise time||Full-load||2000ms, 30ms/ 115VAC 1000ms, 30ms/230VAC|
|Full-load||16ms/ 115VAC 50ms/230VAC|
|Rated input voltage||115%- 150% of the rated output power|
|Protection mode: hiccup mode, auto-response after removal of abnormal load|
|Short-circuit protection||Rated input voltage||Automatic recovery after long-term short circuit|
|Over-current protection||≥ 1. 1 Times Io|
|3 、General Features|
|Working humidity(RH)||/||20-90%, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-40~+85℃ 10-95%RH|
|Switching frequency(KHz)||5-65 (Frequency Conversion Control Chip)|
|Isolation voltage(VAC)||Input-to-output, test lasted 60s ，≤
|Insulation resistance(MΩ)||Input to output，
|Leakage current(mA)||500VDC||Input to output ≤ 1mA/RMS|
|Safety level||/||Adaptation：CLASS B|
|/||10—500Hz 2G 10 minutes/cycle. 60 minutes each for X, Y and Z|
|Electro-magnetic compatibility||/||Adaptation：EN55022(CISPR22) Class B EN61000-3-2,-3|
|1. Except for special instructions, the parameters of this specification are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃.
2. Measurement of ripple and noise: Using a 12” twisted pair, and the terminal has two capacitors, 0. 1uF and 10uF in parallel. Measured at 20MHz bandwidth.
3.Accuracy: Including errors, linear adjustment rate and load adjustment rate.
4. The power supply should be regarded as part of the components in the system, and electro-magnetic compatibility related confirmation should be carried out with the terminal equipment.
5. Reduced output is required under low input voltage. Please refer to the reduction graph.
Product Packaging and Pin Definition Diagram
Product selection and Notes：
- 1.Please refer to the specifications in detail for selection and use, otherwise the reliability of power supply will not be guaranteed.
- 2.All parameters of this specification are measured according to the internal standards of our company.
- 3.It is suggested that the load power of the power supply should not exceed 80% of the rated power of the power supply.
- 4.With multi-output power supply, each output circuit must be loaded and used at the same time according to the corresponding ratio.
- 5.Our company can provide customized products.
- 6.We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.