- 1.Theproduct is with easy installation and used on the mainboard which can be directly plugged and used .
- IternationalUniversalinput voltage: 85-264V AC or 110-370V DC..High efficiency, high power density and Low output ripple noise
- Inputand output with high isolation , primary insulation withstand voltage 3KV, safety level : B.
- Overcurrentprotection, short circuit protection and temperature protection .
- Outputbuilt-infilter without external filter circuit .
- Industrial grade with super small size and product conforms to CE safety standard design .
- 3 years of quality assurance
|Common models of this series we have (we can customize any products with different output voltage and current or other requirements according to customer’s requirements )|
|1 、Input Features|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||47-63|
|Input Current(A)||0.5/ 115VAC 0.25/230VAC|
|Surge current(A)||Cold Boot：10A/230VAC|
|Stand-by power consumptio (mW)||≤ 100mW/220VAC|
|2 、Output Features|
|Output voltage accuracy||Main Circuit 5V±3% Subcircuit Voltage ± 10%|
voltage , 20MHz
|Linear adjustment rate||Full-load||± 1%|
|Load regulation||10- 100% Load||±3%|
|Start up and rise time||Full-load||2000ms, 30ms/ 115VAC 1000ms, 30ms/230VAC|
|Full-load||16ms/ 115VAC 50ms/230VAC|
|Rated input voltage
reserves the copyright
|115%- 150% of the rated output power|
Rated input voltage
|Automatic recovery after long-term short circuit|
|Over-current protection||≥ 1. 1times Io|
|3 、General Features|
|Working humidity(RH)||/||20-90%, non-condensing|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-40~+85C 10-95%RH|
|Isolation voltage(VAC)||Input-to-output, test lasted 60s ，≤
|Input to output 3KV; Output Main Circuit to subcircuit 1KV|
|Insulation resistance(MΩ)||Input to output，
|Input to output ≤ 1mA/RMS|
|Safety level||/||Adaptation ：CLASS B|
|/||10—500Hz 2G 10 minutes/cycle . 60 minutes each for X, Y and Z.|
|Electro-magnetic compatibility||/||Adaptation ：EN55022(CISPR22) Class B EN61000-3-2,-3|
|1. Except for special instructions , the parameters of this specification are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25C.
2. Measurement of ripple and noise: Using a 12” twisted pair, and the terminal has two capacitors , 0. 1uF and 10uF in parallel . Measured at 20MHz bandwidth .
3.Accuracy: Including errors, linear adjustment rate and load adjustment rate .
4. The power supply should be regarded as part of the components in the system, and electro-magnetic compatibility related confirmation should be carried out with the terminal equipment .
5. Reduced output is required under low input voltage . Please refer to the reduction graph.
Product Packaging and Pin Definition Diagram
Product selection and Notes：
1.Please refer to the specifications in detail for selection and use, otherwise the reliability of power supply will not be guaranteed .
2.All parameters of this specification are measured according to the internal standards of our company.
3.It is suggested that the load power of the power supply should not exceed 80% of the rated power of the power supply.
4.With multi-output power supply, each output circuit must be loaded and used at the same time according to the corresponding ratio .
5.Our company can provide customized products .
6.We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice .
7.For more product information , please contact us or log on our website .