QLF12 12W High Quality AC-DC Switch power modules
- Fixed mounting holes are arranged at the four corners to prevent the product from power failure due to movement/vibration. The straight length of the fixed holes is 4 mm.
- International Universalinput voltage: 85-264V AC or 110-370V DC.
- High efficiency, highpower density, low output ripple noise
- High isolation between input and output
- Over current protection, shortcircuit protection and temperature protection.
- Output built-infilter without external filter circuit.
- 3 years of quality assurance.
|Common models of this series we have (we can customize any products with different output voltage and current|
or other requirements according to customer’s requirements)
|QLF12A-05||QLF12A-09||QLF12A- 12||QLF12A- 15||QLF12A-24|
|Input Current(mA)||0.5/ 115VAC 0.25/230VAC|
|Surge current(A)||Cold Boot：10A/230VAC|
|Stand-by power consumption(mW)||≤ 150mW/230VAC|
|2 、Output Features|
|Output voltage accuracy||± 1%|
|Linear adjustment rate||Full-load||± 1%|
|Load regulation||10- 100% Load||±3%|
|Start up and rise time||Full-load||2000ms ，30ms/ 115VAC 1000ms ，30ms/230VAC|
|Full-load||16ms/ 115VAC 50ms/230VAC|
|Rated input voltage||115%- 150% of the rated output power|
|Protection mode: hiccup mode, auto-response after removal of abnormal|
|Short-circuit protection|| |
Rated input voltage
|Automatic recovery after long-term short circuit|
|Over-current protection||≥ 1. 1 Times Io|
|3 、General Features|
|Working humidity(RH)||/||20-90%RH ，non-condensing|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-40~+85C 10-95%RH|
|Isolation voltage(VAC)||Input-to-output, test lasted 60s ，≤|
|Leakage current(mA)||500VDC||Input to output ≤ 1mA/RMS|
|Safety level||/||Adaptation：CLASS B|
|/||10—500Hz 2G 10 minutes/cycle. 60 minutes each for X, Y and Z.|
|Electro-magnetic compatibility||/||Adaptation：EN55022(CISPR22) Class B EN61000-3-2-3|
|1. Except for special instructions, the parameters of this specification are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25C.|
2. Measurement of ripple and noise: Using a 12” twisted pair, and the terminal has two capacitors, 0. 1uF and 10uF in parallel. Measured at 20MHz bandwidth.
3.Accuracy: Including errors, linear adjustment rate and load adjustment rate.
4. The power supply should be regarded as part of the components in the system, and electro-magnetic compatibility related confirmation should be carried out with the terminal equipment.
5. Reduced output is required under low input voltage. Please refer to the reduction graph.
- C1：Connecting/couplingfilter electrolytic capacitors, high frequency and low resistance capacitors are recommended. Capacitance withstand voltage drop more than 75%, remove noise caused by connectors.
- C2：Removinghigh frequency noise for Ceramic capacitors
- TVS：Itis recommended to protect the back-stage circuit when the power supply is abnormal.
EMC Solution–Recommended Circuit
|Original Bit Number/Recommended Device||Effects||Recommended values|
|R1：Discharge resistance||Suppression of differential mode interference||1MΩ 1/2W|
|NF：common mode choke||Common mode interference is suppressed to improve the anti-interference|
ability of equipment and the reliability of the system.
|10 mH -30 mH|
Product Packaging and Pin Definition Diagram
Product selection and Notes：
1.Please refer to the specifications in detail for selection and use, otherwise the reliability of power supply will not be guaranteed.
2.All parameters of this specification are measured according to the internal standards of our company.
3.It is suggested that the load power of the power supply should not exceed 80% of the rated power of the power supply.
4.With multi-output power supply, each output circuit must be loaded and used at the same time according to the corresponding ratio.
5.Our company can provide customized products.
6.We reserve the right to change specifications without prior notice.